The response of my first release has been really encouraging! I decided to publish the game in it’s current state because I knew I would have very little time for it in the weeks to come.
I made a few tiny updates though such as fixes to the touch controls and better music handling (although I haven’t gotten around to convert audio files to fall back formats, and I really should try out audioatlas for the sound effects). I also decided to make a quasi multi-thread solution to a huge bottleneck that mainly affected mobiles. I will probably do updates quietly like this until I have something bigger that earns a changelog.
I’m strongly thinking about doing some blog posts on the development also. We’ll see.